What’s been achieved so far?
- Hull City Council has committed £10million to the project
- The National Lottery Heritage Fund has committed an initial grant of £1.37m and a round-two bid was submitted on Friday 24 May 2019 and approval of which will release the full grant, totalling £15m
- The Coastal Communities Fund has committed £50,000
- The DCMS and Wolfson Foundation has awarded Hull City Council £150,000
- Mike Fell generously donated £736.34 from the royalties from the sale of his book, An Illustrated History of the Port of Hull and its Railways
- Humber Street Distillery donated £464.00 from the sale of a Trawler strength gin, made specifically for this project
- Public donations of £34,000